Welcome to BASIC & Cornerhouse Nursery!
New website in development – June 2021!
We are working on our new website, describing our flexible range of offerings to fit with your requirements. Please bear with us as we make these improvements! Have a look around and feel free to contact us with any enquiries.
Our priority is to support you and your family. We want to work in partnership with your family to help your child learn. We will enable your child reach their full potential by providing the very best care for them each and every day.
We understand that each child is unique, and want to work in partnership with you and your family to teach your child to use new skills with confidence, support their development, and support you in caring for them.
It is incredibly important to us that children feel safe and happy in our care. We aim to provide a nurturing environment and inspire the children in our care and want each child to leave nursery with a love of learning and the possibility to succeed, in the next steps of their education and learning, and in everyday life.
Summary of services, while we update our website:
- Nursery places
- for eligible 2 year olds
- funded places for 3-5 year olds
- non-funded sessions for 2-5 year olds
- School hours nursery places – 8.45am – 2.45pm in term time
- Morning and afternoon sessions – 8am – 1pm and 1pm – 6pm
- Full-day nursery sessions (both morning and afternoon on the same day)
- After school care places – 3pm pickup – 6pm
- Holiday club sessions for Primary school children
In the meantime, for more information, please contact us